Monday, November 19, 2007

b

Dear Candice Ransom-
First of all Ms. Ransom i would like to comend you on your great cover model. You couldntve chosen a more attractive, intelegent, spirited and witty female. Secondly i am enjoying your book? the story line is decent. I could however live without the constant molasses metaphors every two seconds. Thanks dear. I dont like how the chracaters speak, Yeah, i understand there in the south, but that doesnt mean broken english all the time. I cant even understand half the words they are speaking. I like the grandpa he is a sassy little devil. The mom annoys me. Shes too naggy and i wanna smack her across the face. well thats about it i need to fill space so i really like juicy purfume it smells delightful. i ate a piece of cake tonight that was bigger than my head. GOOD GOD!

1 comment:

edinacaitlin said...

"I like the grandpa he is a sassy little devil. "

Kara Marell you crack me up.