Wednesday, November 28, 2007

b

A thoughtful respone to these pages by kara marell. First and foremost id have to say that the book is improving a little but a little is better than none. In this section they make ice cream! YUM! I love how the book gives all these pointless details nad long wordy methaphors to bedazzle our minds away. Secondly more and more am i finding myself annoyed to death of the mother. she is so naggy and all she does is boss her poor poor daughter around. Not only is she asking of chores from a small child but she also ask them of an elderly man. Hmm i smell a lawsuit. They also continue to search for the fictional days bottom. I wonder if day is a person. are they searching for his bottom? Im pretty sure we could find that easily. Sorry dont mind my mouth..i joke. I still love grandpa. He reminds me of that creepy old uncle who drinks one too many at the family functions and then mouths off and hits on the wait staff. oh to be old. Well thats all for this week tootaloo.
-kara

No comments: