Wednesday, March 5, 2008

creative writing

I am a creative writer. I like to write creative things. Poems and short stories are fun things to write. I think that writing thesis are not fun at all. Writing that is done for school is usualy not fun for me. Essays and writing for classes like math make me want to die. I like to read magazines and novels or memoirs that are interting or relevant to my life. Memoirs with people who have a dramatic story appeal more than one about a politician. I really liked books such as- "A Child Called It", "Wasted" and "A Piece of Cake". These books are all memoirs about peopl who go through tragic events but overcome them. For example "A Child Called It" is about a man who was abused as a child horrificly but somehow he surrvived. I dont really write when i dont have a school assignment. i txt and email people. I also use facebook to communicate with people. Ocassionaly i will write a letter maybe to my grandma. Older people seem to like getting letters.

No comments: