Wednesday, March 5, 2008

writing territories

I have an issue with the school librarian. She constantly harasses me and is very rude. On the coldest day of winter, i went to the library to register for classes. I had brought a blanket in from the car. The librarian looked at me with a stare that meant business. i shrudderd scared that she would strike me with a book. Instead she said "Why are you wearing that?" "I am cold! Its so cold outside." I replied. She looked at me and glared as she walked away. The next day we went and blogged with Mr. Miles. I had a water bottle in the lab and apparenly theres a rule against this. Un beknowst to me i was guzzling it when the librarian came and snatched it away from me. Right next to me, Annie, was drinking sher water in a frenzy. BUt the librarian didnt snap at her! Oh NO! she just snnaped at me. Now everytime i come in the library the librarian scolds at me. Im on her bad list.

2 comments:

j.Irv said...

I have to admit that she was a little mean to you. I saw the whole thing and I felt your pain as she yelled at you. She could have kindly told you to please remove your water bottle from the computer lab but no she had to give you some attitude to. If I were you I would be angry and hurt. Why cant we all just get along?

Annie said...

Hahaha, some people cal her Jaws because she snaps. I would be upset too. She's probably just trying to do her job, but I definitly agree she could be a lot nicer about things like a water bottle. Especially because you might not have known and it wasn't like food or anything.